Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
On Salvianus' table is an Imperial Officer's Helmet which, when coupled with his name, the fact that he wears Imperial Light Boots, wields an Imperial Sword, has a set of Imperial Armor, and Imperial Bracers implies that he is a former officer in the Legion.
- "Their fires lit up the night, all across Lake Rumare, like stars come to earth. *sigh* It was beautiful, really."
- "They were golden, even when they were dead. But their blood was red. I knew it would be."
His reference to the medal he once had indicates that he was rewarded for his service in the Legion, but simultaneously, he wishes above all else to forget circumstances during which he earned the medal.
- "I had a medal. It had someone's face on it. I threw it away after. It didn't help."
- He explained it all to me, before, when I still understood. I don't remember, but, I still know.
- You don't think there's any hope, do you? I don't, he's right.
- I had a medal. It had someone's face on it. I threw it away after. It didn't help.
- I finally understand what it all means, what it was all for. The killing, then the dying.
- He'll tell you, just ask. You don't even need to ask, he'll tell you anyway.
- They were golden, even when they were dead. But their blood was red. I knew it would be.
- *sigh* It's hopeless. He told me. He's right, you know?
- Their fires lit up the night, all across Lake Rumare, like stars come to earth. *sigh* It was beautiful, really.
- When the Thalmor break in the area and begin attacking, he will scream in a fearful rage: "No, you cannot be here! I've already killed you, over and over again!"