|Sanuarach Mine (Quest)|
|Quest Giver||Atar or Ainethach|
|Reward||750 - 2650|
It's up to the Dragonborn to either convince Atar to leave with his band of thugs or Ainethach to sell the mine to the Silver-Blood Family.
If Atar is talked to first (and pick his pocket for 250 septims), then Intimidate Ainethach into selling, the 1200 septim reward can be received from Atar. Killing Atar and his men and then reporting back to Ainethach will reward the Dragonborn with another 1200 septims.
- This quest can be finished literally in 10 seconds, by speaking to Atar, Ainethach, Atar (in that order), or by speaking to Ainethach, Atar, Ainethach (in that order) quickly. If you take too long, Atar will go inside the Sanuarach Mines with the mercenaries and you'll have to run inside to meet him there.
- Most rewarding way to finish this quest is by intimading Ainethatch to sell the mine then go inside the mines, and collecting the pay from Atar. Then kill off Atar and his thugs, which will award you both rewards for completing the quest, some extra Gold and possibly an Amulet of Dibella from one of mercenaries.
- If you decide not to kill Atar, you can always pickpocket him for 250 Gold, which doesn't require a very high Pickpocket level to be successful, which combined with the 1200 Gold you get from completing the quest is a pretty good deal for such a simple quest.
- Intimidating Atar into leaving will also complete the quest Hired Muscle given by Farkas from the Companions.
- Aiding Ainethach will cause Lash gra-Dushnikh to grant the Dragonborn access to Orc Strongholds.