The Sapiarchs are Altmeri sages of the Crystal Tower said to be the finest magical minds in the Summerset Isles. The Direnni also had their own sapiarchs, who were described as wise and learned.
Prior to the reign of Queen Ayrenn, all Summerset rulers matriculated into the Sapiarchs' Labyrinth where they were required to study Altmeri Regal Praxis and Ceremoniarchy for 3,555 days. For a King or Queen to base their every decision on the precedents laid down in the Scrolls of Praxis is considered to exemplify the best traditions of Elven Ceremoniarchy. Despite not studying at the Labyrinth due to her disappearance, all of the Sapiarchs are said to have endorsed the innovations that Ayrenn brought to the rule of the land.
- Aicantar of Shimmerene - Sapiarch of Indoctrination and member of the Thalmor
- Ancirinque - Sapiarch of Mythohistory
- Nolin the Many-Hued - Sapiarch of Enchantment
- Pelorrah - Assistant Sapiarch of Altmeri Heritage
- Culalanwe - Sapiarch of Oblivion Studies 
- Phariiz the Antic