|Location||Just north of Treva's Watch|
|Quests||A Return To Your Roots|
- Various ingredients on shelves and in a box in the basement
- Two Potion Recipes and several potions in an end table next to the bed in the basement
- Gourds, Potatoes, Nirnroot - These can be sold to Avrusa Sarethi
- There are two nests for harvesting Chicken Eggs.
- Talking to Avrusa Sarethi and choosing the conversation option "You look exhausted" will give you a miscellaneous quest to find 20 Jazbay Grapes; completing this quest opens Avrusa as a marriage prospect.
- This is where A Return To Your Roots ends.
If the player helped the Imperial Legion take the Rift, upon (fast) traveling to the farm a Rift Guard and an Imperial Soldier may spawn, and attack each other, with the guard often winning. If the player attacks the guard and kills him, the soldier will NOT attempt to arrest them. It is also possible that the fight will drag the attention of the Stormcloak camp nearby.
- It is possible to help the soldier without killing the guard yourself, just cast a spell like Healing Hands or Heal Other until he wins.
- If the guard wins, he may attempt to arrest the player even if they're innocent. Killing the guard however will not add any bounty and the Soldier nor anyone around will not become hostile.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)