Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Location||Just north of Treva's Watch|
|Quests||A Return To Your Roots|
- Various ingredients on shelves and in a box in the basement
- Two Potion Recipes and several potions in an end table next to the bed in the basement
- Gourds, Potatoes, Nirnroot - These can be sold to Avrusa Sarethi.
- There are two nests for harvesting Chicken Eggs.
- Talking to Avrusa Sarethi and choosing the conversation option "You look exhausted" will give you a miscellaneous quest Smooth Jazbay to find 20 Jazbay Grapes; completing this quest opens Avrusa as a marriage prospect.
- This is where A Return To Your Roots ends.
This section contains bugs related to Sarethi Farm. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Dragonborn helped the Imperial Legion take the Rift, upon (fast) traveling to the farm a Rift Guard and an Imperial Soldier may spawn, and attack each other, with the guard often winning. If the Dragonborn attacks the guard and kills him, the soldier will not attempt to arrest them. It is also possible that the fight will drag the attention of the Stormcloak camp nearby.
- It is possible to help the soldier without killing the guard yourself, just cast a spell like Healing Hands or Heal Other until he wins.
- If the guard wins, he may attempt to arrest the Dragonborn even if they're innocent. Killing the guard however will not add any bounty and the Soldier nor anyone around will not become hostile.
- This may also happen with hunters. Two of them will spawn and kill every animal in the farm. The Sarethis will panic as if a crime was being committed. Eventually, a Guard will arrive and kill both hunters. If the Dragonborn helps him, no bounty will be achieved.