Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
During the Skooma Trade quest, the Dragonborn learns from Wujeeta, a Skooma addict working at the Riften Fishery, that Sarthis is producing and dealing Skooma out of the warehouse. After informing Jarl Laila Law-Giver or Maven Black-Briar of this, she sends the Dragonborn to kill Sarthis and gather information on his operation.
Upon entering the warehouse, the player will find Sarthis and his bodyguard, Orini Dral. If the Dragonborn is detected, they will become hostile and attack. Once they are dead, a search in the basement will uncover Sarthis' satchel, which contains a small amount of gold and a note titled Shipment's Ready. The note identifies both where and from whom Sarthis is acquiring the Skooma.
Once the note has been delivered to either Jarl Laila or Maven, she will send the Dragonborn to Cragslane Cavern to eliminate the supplier and put an end to the operation.
This section contains bugs related to Sarthis Idren. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Extremely loud heavy breathing noises will be coming for Sarthis, similar to a giant.
- After he is killed the noise will stop.
- When Sarthis sits down the noise will stop.
- He may be an Orc rather than a Dunmer when first meeting him.
- After taking the note from the satchel, the objective arrow may still hang above it.
- Reading the note will fix this.