Increases Magic Resistance by 15%. Increases Poison Resistance by 50%.
|Class: Light Armor, Cuirass|
|Upgrade Material: Leather|
The Savior's Hide can be found at the end of the Daedric quest "Ill Met By Moonlight". After killing and skinning Sinding, Hircine appears to take the werewolf hide. Subsequently, he explains that he has blessed the skin with his Daedric powers and transforms it into the Savior's Hide.
Wearing this piece of armor grants the following skill bonuses:
Due to the poison and magic resistance, this armor is effective against Falmer. If the Dragonborn is a Redguard, Bosmer, or has the Alchemy perk Snakeblood, wearing Savior's Hide grants 100% resistance to poison.
- Occasionally, the eyes on the werewolf motif will glow.
- Savior's Hide is one of the most revealing armors in the game, the others being Forsworn Armor, Falmer Armor, and different Fur armor variants.
- It is said that the Savior's Hide was awarded by Hircine to the first and only mortal to escape Hircine's Hunting Grounds.
- It is possible to obtain both the Savior's Hide and the Hircine's Ring if Sinding's help is accepted, and, if after killing all hunters, Sinding is killed. Hircine then appears and gives the Dragonborn the hide. Hircine's Ring is also collected at this time.
- Another way of obtaining both the Savior's Hide and Hicine's Ring is to help Sinding, then go outside and quickly talk to Hircine, then quickly kill Sinding and skin him, thus receiving the Savior's Hide as well.
- The Savior's Hide can be acquired without leaving Falkreath by killing Sinding in the prison, after receiving the ring.