|This article has an excess of redlinks in it. Attention is requested to create new articles from links to relevant topics and remove those links which lead to pages unlikely to be covered by the wiki.|
Scalecaller Peak is a group dungeon released with the The Elder Scrolls Online: Dragon Bones. Scalecaller Peak is an ancient temple of the Dragon Cult, dedicated to Zaan the Scalecaller, an unnoteworthy Dragon Priest that worshipped the Dragon known as Thurvokun. A group of Peryite cultist had inhabited the tomb with the purpose of creating a powerful disease.
- Research of Nathien Mortieu, Vol. 1
- Research of Nathien Mortieu, Vol. 2
- Research of Nathien Mortieu, Vol. 3
- The History of Zaan the Scalecaller
- Zaan's Ritual Scroll
- Jorvuld's Guidance (Light Armor)
- 2 Items: Magicka Recovery
- 3 Items: Magicka Recovery
- 4 Items: Healing Done
- 5 Items: Increases the duration of all Major buffs, Minor buffs, and damage shields you apply to yourself and allies by 40%.
- Plague Slinger (Medium Armor)
- 2 Items: Weapon Damage
- 3 Items: Max Health
- 4 Items: Weapon Damage
- 5 Items: When you take damage, you summon a Skeever corpse which will launch a poison ball that deals 5160 Poison Damage every 1.5 seconds at the nearest enemy for 6 seconds. This effect can occur once every 15 seconds.
- Curse of Doylemish (Heavy Armor)
- 2 Items: Max Health
- 3 Items: Max Health
- 4 Items: Spell Damage & Weapon Damage
- 5 Items: When you hit a taunted monster with a fully-charged Heavy Attack or any enemy that is stunned or immobilized with a fully-charged Heavy Attack, you deal an additional 12040 Physical Damage. This effect can occur once every 7 seconds.
- Zaan Set
- Spell Critical
- When you deal Critical Damage with a Light or Heavy Attack to a nearby enemy, a beam of fire will connect you to your enemy. The beam deals 3440 Flame Damage every 1 second for 5 seconds. Every second, this damage increases by 50%. The beam is broken if the enemy moves 10 meters away from you. This effect can occur every 15 seconds.
- Blackmarrow Necromancer Skin – A new skin given to those who complete the Scalecaller Peak Challenger achievement.
- Renegade Dragon Priest Mask – Given to the player once they enter either dungeons of the Dragon Bones DLC.
- Doylemish Ironheart (Gargoyle)
- Matriarch Aldis (Giantess)
- Orzun the Foul-Smelling (Ogre) & Rinaerus the Rancid (Ogre)
- Plague Concoctor Mortieu
- Zaan the Scalecaller (Dragon Priest)
- Corrupted Leimenid
- Dire Wolf
- Ice Wraith
- Ogre Brute
- Ogre Elder
- Scalecaller Peak is built in the Ancient Orcish style, despite it being a Dragon Priest Tomb. This likely means that the Dragon Cult took refuge in the ruins after the Orcs had left.
|Group Dungeons||Arx Corinium • Blackheart Haven • Blessed Crucible • Bloodroot Forge • City of Ash • Cradle of Shadows • Crypt of Hearts • Darkshade Caverns • Direfrost Keep • Elden Hollow • Falkreath Hold • Fang Lair • Fungal Grotto • Imperial City Prison • Ruins of Mazzatun • Scalecaller Peak • Selene's Web • Spindleclutch • Tempest Island • The Banished Cells • Vaults of Madness • Volenfell • Wayrest Sewers • White-Gold Tower|
|Public Dungeons||Bad Man's Hallows • Bonesnap Ruins • Crimson Cove • Crow's Wood • Forgotten Crypts • Forgotten Wastes • Hall of the Dead • Karnwasten • Lion's Den • Lost City of the Na-Totambu • Nchuleftingth • Obsidian Scar • Old Orsinium • Razak's Wheel • Rkindaleft • Root Sunder Ruins • Rulanyil's Fall • Sanguine's Demesne • Sunhold • Toothmaul Gully • Vile Manse • Village of the Lost|
|Trials||Aetherian Archive • Asylum Sanctorium • Halls of Fabrication • Hel Ra Citadel • Maw of Lorkhaj • Sanctum Ophidia|