- Main article: Creatures (Online)
Personality and combatEdit
Scamps are small Daedra, and they aren't particularly intelligent, but they're agile combatants who delight in cruelty just as much as any of the larger and more powerful Daedra. They're often summoned to perform simple tasks, and make good (if sometimes unruly) messengers and servants. Scamps are able to launch fireballs from their hands and rain fire from the sky. Every now and then, the scamp can be heard gibbering away crazily in their own incomprehensible language.
- Long Lost Lore
- Close the Scamp Caves
- Hall of Judgement
- Hozzin's Folly
- Maelstrom Arena
- Restoring Order
- The Slumbering Farmer
- Scamp Invasion - Keep a farm safe from Daedric Invasion.
- Window on the Past - Scamps have halted Sorcerer Vunal's work on the Brothers of Strife.
Scamps can be found in a number of different locations:
- Cheesemonger's Hollow
- City of Ash I
- Ash Mountain (Stonefalls)
- Court of Contempt, Coldharbour
- Dragonstar Arena, Craglorn
- Emberflint Mine
- Faldar's Tooth, The Rift
- Hozzin's Folly
- Maelstrom, Wrothgar OR
- Nurin Farm, Stormhaven
- Emberflint Mine (Stonefalls)
- Creeper, a unique merchant scamp found at the Mournhold Outlaws Refuge.
- Celestial Scamp
- Daedric Scamp, a vanity pet available for purchase at the Crown Store.
- Gibbers - Hollow City, Coldharbour
- Kizna, a scamp merchant found at the Dragonstar Arena.
- Ozozur, a scamp owned by Gaireth at the Skywatch Mages Guild.
- Stonefire Scamp, a vanity pet included with the Imperial City add-on.'
- Trove ScampIC, a scamp holding various lootable items.
- This list is incomplete; help us expand it.
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- The Elder Scrolls Online