Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Assist Lena Dalvel
- Hints: use the wand to find the lost amulet
- Talk to Lena Dalvel
- Assist Tedras Relvi
- Hint: Solve the Riddle of the Pond
- Talk to Tedras Relvi
- Assist Hadmar the Thin-Boned
- Use Hadmar's Totem to Rescue Student
- Talk to Hadmar
- Talk to Arch-Mage Valeyn
- Read Book of Excellent Teachings
- North - use until the sun symbol appears
- West - use until the dark full moon symbol appears
- East - use until the star appears
- South - use until the crescent moon appears
Solving the puzzle causes Old Snapper to spawn. Note that one can simply defeat any Old Snapper instance (including ones spawned by other players) to advance the quest, allowing the puzzle to be skipped.
Near Lena are shadows in the shape of hens, move your target over them and an option to use wand will appear. The clucks will randomly drop one of four items: The Amulet Box, An Odd-Shaped Egg, Chewed-Up Homework, and Human Skull.
A little to the South of Hadmar is Hadmar's Totem, face the big rock which Hadmar is facing, standing a little back from the totem, "Use" the Totem, doing so will launch you high into the air, if you land on the rock then head to the top and press "Use" on the rat, jump-climbing the rock if you need to, with the rat in your possession simply head down the rock to Hadmar and give him the rodent.