|Resistance||Immune to Paralysis|
Resist Shock 33 pts
Seekers are found throughout Apocrypha, usually guarding tomes of forbidden knowledge. When idle, they usually conjure a book from thin air and begin to read.
Seekers may turn invisible, appearing as a blob of thick, black mist. They can be attacked in this state, though it should be noted they can also move very fast as well, effectively teleporting right next to the Dragonborn before reverting to their tentacled forms to attack.
When enough damage is dealt to a Seeker, it can generate a clone of itself to aid it in battle, similar to the Shades of a Wispmother. Destroying the original will also destroy the clone.
A relatively rare variant of Seeker.
- There is a spell called Conjure Seeker used to summon a Seeker from Apocrypha. This spell also works in the said realm of Oblivion.
- Seekers look similar to Ascended Sleeper in The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind.
- The Seeker's appearance is loosely based on the Lovecraftian monsters from the Cthulhu Mythos.
- Vampiric Grip does not work on them.
- Disintegrate perk, the Seeker, when killed, will turn into an ash pile, without any loot. If a Seeker is disintegrated with the