|Faction||The Reach; Marriage; Temple of Dibella; Markarth|
Senna is available for marriage after finishing the quest The Heart of Dibella, which can be started in two different ways:
- Start Degaine's quest in Markarth.
- Go into the Temple of Dibella and pick the locked door to the rear (or pickpocket Senna for the key). Don't get caught by anybody but Mother Hamal or else a fight may ensue. If the Dragonborn still gets attacked by the priestesses there, then yield and Hamal will spare them. If Orla, by chance, keeps attacking, it won't harm to kill her. Hamal will just say something like, "Better her than me". Talk to Hamal again to get the quest.
She will send hired thugs after the perpetrator if they are caught stealing from the Temple of Dibella.
- Senna seems to be one of the only marriage options that does not like Lakeview Manor.
This section contains bugs related to Senna. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Once married, Senna may not ask the Dragonborn where they want to live. She can be found wandering Markarth or in the Temple of Dibella. Every time the Dragonborn tries talking to her, she may give the default conversations, marital living not being mentioned.
- However, if the Dragonborn talks to her before she leaves the wedding ceremony, she will in fact ask where they would like her to live. She takes a while to get to her new home, but runs a store from it without being asked and will give half the proceeds to her spouse, if asked.
- If the Dragonborn returns to the Temple of Dibella a few days after the wedding, Senna will be there and asks where shall they live.
- When asked what she has for sale, Senna's dialog will show up, but it won't make any sound.