Senna is available for marriage after finishing the quest "The Heart of Dibella," which can be started in two different ways:
- Start Degaine's quest in Markarth.
- Going to the Temple of Dibella and picking a locked door. Once caught, yield and the quest will begin.
She will send hired thugs after the Dragonborn if they are caught stealing from the Temple of Dibella.
"I'm sorry, the Temple of Dibella is closed. You can receive your blessing, if you wish, but the other sisters are in seclusion."
- Why is the temple closed? "The sisters are communing with Dibella. They can't be disturbed. You'll have to come back another time."
- "I'm sorry, the Temple of Dibella is closed. You can receive your blessing, if you wish, but the other sisters are in seclusion."
- "Dibella's blessing to you."
- Senna seems to be one of the only possible spouses that does not like Lakeview Manor.confirmation needed
- The Official Game Guide states that Senna is an Imperial. However, the Creation Kit states that Senna is a Breton.
This section contains bugs related to Senna. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Once married, Senna may not ask the Dragonborn where they want to live. She can be found wandering Markarth or in the Temple of Dibella. Every time the Dragonborn tries talking to her, she may give the default conversations, marital living not being mentioned.
- However, if the Dragonborn talks to her before she leaves the wedding ceremony, she will in fact ask where they would like her to live. She takes a while to get to her new home, but runs a store from it without being asked and will give half the proceeds to her spouse, if asked.
- If the Dragonborn returns to the Temple of Dibella a few days after the wedding, Senna will be there and asks where shall they live.
- When asked what she has for sale, Senna's dialogue will show up, but it will not make any sound.