|Faction||The Reach; Marriage; Temple of Dibella; Markarth|
Senna is available for marriage after finishing the The Heart of Dibella quest, which you can start in two different ways.
- You can either start at Degaine in Markarth
- Or you can go into the Temple of Dibella and pick the locked door to the rear (or simply pickpocket Senna for the key). Don't get caught by anybody but Mother Hamal or else you'll get into a fight. If you still get attacked by the priestesses there, then yield and Hamal will spare you. If Orla, by chance, keeps attacking, it won't harm to kill her. Hamal will just say something like, "Better her than me". Talk to Hamal again and you'll get the quest.
She will send hired thugs after you if you steal from the temple of Dibella.
- Once married, Senna will not ask you where you want to live. She can be found wandering Markarth or in the Temple of Dibella. Every time you try talking to her, she will give you default conversations, whereas mutual living will not be mentioned at all.
- However if the Dragonborn talks to her before she leaves the wedding ceremony, she will in fact ask where the Dragonborn would like her to live. She takes a while to get to her new home, but runs a store from it without asking and gives half the proceeds to the Dragonborn.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)