Sentinel is the capital city of the region of Sentinel, Hammerfell. The city sits on a peninsula in Hammerfell that sticks out into the Iliac Bay. It is one of the three major powers in the bay, along with Daggerfall and Wayrest. The Redguard healer, Charvek-si, is located here.
Though smaller than Daggerfall, the city is still quite large. Many shops and taverns can be found all over the city, as well as three guild halls. The city bares the same tan appearance as the surrounding desert and the style reflects the desert as well. Buildings appear to be made of stone, that is found in the desert. Most of the buildings are square or rectangular in shape, but several are unique in that they curve.
The city is built around the citadel, also known as the "Samaruik" by the inhabitants of the city, which is in the exact center of the city. The citadel is octagonal in shape, and has eight large towers that stick out of the walls. Each tower has a dome on top, with a spike sticking out of it. In the center lies a much larger dome where Queen Akorithi resides.
- The Beaver and Hedghog – Located on the west side of the city.
- The Mouse and Fawn – Located in the southwestern part of the city.
- The Rat and Jug – Located in the southeastern side of the city.
- The Screaming Dagger – Located on the east side of the city.
- The Lynx and Djinn – Located on the east side of the city.
- The Rat and Cat – Located in the northeastern part of the city.
- The Feather and Priest – Located on the north side of the city.
Every shop in Sentinel is located in the southern part of the city. Most stores are in the southeast part of the city.
- The Emperor's Wares – General Merchant
- The Adventurer's Pharmacy – Alchemy Shop
- The Queen's Equipment – General Merchant
- Sentinel's Best Armorer – Armorer
- Andard's Quality Arsenal – Weapons Shop
- The Superior Wares – General Merchant
- The Superior Provisions – General Merchant
- Perynak's General Pawnshop – General Merchant
- The Adventurer's Weaponry – Weapons Shop
- The Odd Library – Bookstore
- First Class Unguents – Alchemy Shop
- The Queen's Sundries – General Merchant
- Qlabore's General – Jewelry Store
- Edwyrick's Finest Smith – Armorer
- Sentinel's Best Spices – Alchemy Store
- The Emperor's Incunabula – Bookstore
- The Adventurer's Armsmaker – Weapons Shop
- The Emperor's Weapons – Weapons Shop
- The Essential Metalsmith – Weapons Shop
- The Order of the Candle– Located on the west side of the city.
- The Mages Guild – Located on the east side of the city.
- The Knights of Iron – Located in the northeastern part of the city.
|High Rock Regions||Abibon-Gora • Alik'r • Antiphyllos • Ayasofya • Bergama • Cybiades • Dak'fron • Dragontail Mountains • Ephesus • Kairou • Kozanset • Lainlyn • Mournoth • Myrkwasa • Pothago • Santaki • Satakalaam • Sentinel • Tigonus • Totambu|
|High Rock Regions||Alcaire • Anticlere • Betony • Bhoriane • Daenia • Daggerfall • Dwynnen • Gavaudon • Glenpoint • Glenumbra Moors • Ilessan Hills • Kambria • Koegria • Menevia • Northmoor • Orsinium Area • Phrygias • Shalgora • Tulune • Urvaius • Wayrest • Wrothgarian Mountains • Ykalon|
|Miscellaneous||Isle of Balfiera|