- Enchanting Pick-Up: Sergius sends the Dragonborn to fetch weapons to be enchanted by him. These quests are radiant.
- Restocking Soul Gems: Requiring Soul gems for his enchanting, he asks the Dragonborn to collect an array of soul gems, ranging in size. The size and number of the gems requested depends on character level. These quests are radiant.
"The local Nords may not like us very much, but they don't seem to mind having access to enchanted weapons and armor."
- I need something enchanted. "I'm sure you can figure it out on your own. If you can't, perhaps Urag has a book you can read."
- Thanks for nothing. "My pleasure."
- Can't you do it for me? "No. No I can't. I have enough to keep me busy. View it as a chance to hone your craft."
- "Enchanting services are one of the few things that keeps us in touch with the rest of Skyrim."
- "The local Nords may not like us very much, but they don't seem to mind having access to enchanted weapons and armor."
- "You've come to the right place. I'd be happy to teach you." —When asked for training with Enchanting.
- "Here. Something I want you to have. Now, don't get all sappy by bothering the both of us." —After completing a quest for him.
This section contains bugs related to Sergius Turrianus (Skyrim). Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- . If done fast enough, he will simply stand back up for more training with the occasional gripe. This also works on all other trainers. Using Sergius as an Enchanting Trainer, a way to get spent money back without being caught at a low pickpocket level is to basically stun/paralyze him to the point he does not know it happened, even in public. The easiest way is to use the "Ice Form" shout on him, then promptly use the "Healing Hands" Restoration spell on him. Once used Healing Hands, when the ice shatters, immediately pickpocket him for the
- If Sergius is killed before completing a pick-up quest he gave, the item that was received from the contact person will be still in the inventory. It cannot be removed, because the console will say, "Quest items can't be removed from your inventory." The item cannot be enchanted nor given to a follower.