Serpent's Bluff Redoubt is a camp in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
Within the camp there is dungeon area called Serpent's Bluff Ruins. There is a pressure plate on a table in the main room, this will open the gate. Pick up an item (or dead body) and drop it on the plate to open the gate permanently. The second gate is activated by a button at eye level at the Dragonborn's right side when standing in front of it, facing it, and leads to the second way out of the ruins.
- Possible location for Lisbet's Missing Shipment
- Rescue Mission (various people can be rescued)
- Potential location for the Trouble in Skyrim quest (the location for this quest is randomly selected) for The Companions questline.
- In The Break of Dawn quest, Meridia may send the Dragonborn to Serpent's Bluff Redoubt to search for her beacon.
- Possible location of one of the Vampire Lord rings in the quest Rings of Blood Magic, given by Feran Sadri in Castle Volkihar.
- Possible location for Hjalti's Sword, given by the Ghost of Old Hroldan.
- Twin Secrets (Enchanting Skill Book)
- Four Soul Gems
- Several Chests with random loot
- On the floor of the tent the Forsworn Briarheart resides in, there is a note addressed to the leader of the encampment. It reveals that a mysterious figure named the Matriarch is pressuring the leader to take Fort Sungard, in order to control the entire eastern slope of The Reach and prevent "their enemies" from retreating.
Note: The enchanter, soul gems and Twin Secrets are in the Serpent's Bluff Ruins, not the camp.