|Serpent's Bluff Redoubt|
|Location||West of Rorikstead|
|Sublocations||Serpent's Bluff Ruins|
Serpent's Bluff Redoubt is a camp in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
Within the camp there is dungeon area called Serpent's Bluff Ruins. This area is patrolled by five Forsworn and pressure plate booby traps.
There is a pressure plate on a table in the main room, this will open the gate. Pick up an item (or dead body) and drop it on the plate to open the gate permanently. The second gate is activated by a button at eye level at the dragonborn's right side when standing in front of it, facing it, and leads to the second way out of the ruins.
- Misc Quest to retrieve a Dibella Statue for Lisbet, the owner of Arleif And Sons Trading Company in Markarth. It is not always here, but it will be in a random Forsworn camp.
- Rescue Mission (Various people can be rescued).
- Potential location for the Trouble In Skyrim quest (the location for this quest is randomly selected) for The Companions questline.
- In The Break of Dawn quest Meridia may send the Dragonborn to Serpent's Bluff Redoubt to search for her beacon.
- Possible location of one of the Vampire Lord Rings in the quest Rings of Blood Magic, given by Feran Sadri in Castle Volkihar .
It also contains an Arcane enchanter and several potions.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)