Serpiginous Dementia is a disease that affects the victim's mind and behavior. Symptoms include hallucinations and an itchy and unsightly scaly skin condition resembling snake scales. It may be contracted from the Bull Netch and Betty Netch.
- Drain Attribute: Intelligence 10 points
- Drain Attribute: Personality 10 points
- Drain Attribute: Willpower 10 points
- Visiting a Tribunal or any shrine.
- Visiting a healer.
- Using any potion or spell that cures common diseases.
- Although various healers mention that it may be contracted from the bull netch and betty netch, no creature has it, as shown in Construction Set.
This section contains bugs related to Serpiginous Dementia (Morrowind). Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- This disease is called Serpiginous dementia.