Seryn, also known as Saint Seryn the Merciful, is a saint of the Tribunal Temple and the Patron of Brewers, Bakers and Distillers. She was a pure virgin of modest aspect, who could cure all diseases at the price of taking the disease upon herself. Tough-minded and fearless, she took on the burdens of others, and bore those burdens to an honored old age.
During the events of The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, shrines dedicated to her can be found across Vvardenfell, inside Temples, such as the High Fane in Vivec City, the Ghostgate Temple in the Ashlands, or the Holamayan Monastery in the Azura's Coast region.
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (Mentioned only)
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (Mentioned only)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Mentioned only)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Dragonborn (Mentioned only)
- The Elder Scrolls Online (Mentioned only)