| Base Value:|
Night-Eye for 240 seconds on Self
An alchemist who was also a vintner created the wine for the Imperial Legion soldiers who where posted at the forts dotting the countryside. The wine not only tasted good but also granted Night-Eye, making it useful for the night watch.
Two bottles of Shadowbanish wine can be found in each of the following locations:
- Fort Aurus – A chest the northeast side in the very back room of the dungeon.
- Fort Carmala – In a chest deep inside the dungeon.
- Fort Dirich – Deep down in the dungeon in a chest between the wall and the raised coffin in the middle of the hall.
- Fort Grief – In a chest on the outside top level of this fort.
- Fort Irony – In a chest in the room where the entrance to cave section is.
- Fort Magia – Towards the end of the dungeon in a passageway of the Garrison Blocks.
- Fort Scinia – In the Hall of Legends area of the dungeon.
- Fort Vlastarus – In a chest behind a pillar next to the locked cage door marked very hard.
- Frostcrag Spire – On the wine rack in the storage area (one bottle). (Wizard's Tower official plug-in)
- Battlehorn Castle (Fighter's Stronghold official plug-in) – On the wine rack in the wine cellar.
Nerussa at the Wawnet Inn is a wine collector, and will pay handsomely for the rare Shadowbanish Wine. An alchemist who was also a vintner created the wine for the Imperial Legion soldiers who where posted at the forts dotting the countryside. The wine not only tasted good but also granted Night-Eye, making it useful for the night watch.
- In The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Vekel the Man says that Gulum-Ei owes him for trying to pass off a bad case of Shadowbanish Wine to him.