| Base Value:|
Night-Eye for 240 seconds on Self
Shadowbanish Wine is a rare brand of wine found only in Cyrodiil. The wine is of extraordinary value due not only to how little was made, but also the effects it has on the drinker.
An alchemist who was also a vintner created the wine for the Imperial Legion solders who where posted at the forts dotting the countryside. The wine not only tasted good but also granted Night-Eye, making it useful for the night watch.
Two bottles of Shadowbanish wine can be found in each of the following locations:
- Fort Aurus – A chest the northeast side in the very back room of the dungeon.
- Fort Carmala – In a chest deep inside the dungeon.
- Fort Dirich – Deep down in the dungeon in a crate between the wall and the raised coffin in the middle of the hall.
- Fort Grief – In a chest on the outside top level of this fort.
- Fort Irony – In a chest in the room where the entrance to cave section is.
- Fort Magia – Towards the end of the dungeon in a passageway of the Garrison Blocks.
- Fort Scinia – In the Hall of Legends area of the dungeon.
- Fort Vlastarus – In a chest behind a pillar next to the locked cage door marked very hard.
Add On LocationsEdit
- Frostcrag Spire – On the wine rack in the storage area (one bottle).
- Battlehorn Castle (Fighter's Stronghold official plug-in) – On the wine rack in the wine cellar.
Nerussa at the Wawnet Inn is a wine collector, and will pay handsomely for the rare Shadowbanish Wine. An alchemist who was also a vintner created the wine for the Imperial Legion soldiers who where posted at the forts dotting the countryside. The wine not only tasted good but also granted Night-Eye, making it useful for the night watch.
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (First appearance)