Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Fires of Battle: Defeat the Blessed Crucible
- Oath of Excision: The Vinedusk Rangers will use Shalks during this quest to defeat the Colovian Raiders.
- Percussive Ranching:
- Proving Trust: Help the town of Senie.
- Season of Harvest: Use Shalk glands to help defeat the Dremora known as The Bad Man.
- Stem the Tide: Indirect role in quest (in same location as quest)
- The Fetish: Indirect role in quest, as it occurs in the same location.
- The Show Must Go On: Help save Sarandel's Carnival, including healing the carnival's shalk.
- Ash Mountain, Stonefalls
- Bad Man's Hallows, Glenumbra
- Blessed Crucible, The Rift
- Bloodmayne Cave, Cyrodiil\
- Hightide Hollow, Stonefalls
- Maelstrom Arena, Wrothgar OR
- Nearby Magmaflow Overlook, Stonefalls
- Sarandel's Carnival, Grahtwood
- Senie, Stonefalls.
- Softloam Cavern, Stonefalls
- Dead Shalk (Bad Man's Hallows)
- Fire Shalk ([?])
- Incineration Beetle - (Variation created by The Beast Master in Blessed Crucible)
- Razorback (Bloodmayne Cave)
- Sickly Shalk (Sarandel's Carnival)
- Skitterflame (Bad Man's Hallows)
- Trained Shalk (Sarandel's Carnival)
- U6: From Update 6, the heavy attack telegraph was easier to see. 
- A Daughter's Journal mentions pet Shalks. , as does Oodegu's Journal - Keep Out! 
- Trouble-Finder, an Argonian in the town of Senie, remarks that he was a Guar herder, before shalks ate his flock. 
- The Guide book, The (Improved) Emperor's Guide to Tamriel: Stonefalls and Deshaan, mentions these creatures. 
|This article has an excess of redlinks in it. Attention is requested to create new articles from links to relevant topics and remove those links which lead to pages unlikely to be covered by the wiki.|