Being the oldest and the wisest of the Orcs at Mor Khazgur, she is one of the most respected members of the community. The residents of the stronghold come to her seeking advice and guidance, so that they can remain true to the Code of Malacath. She serves as their spiritual leader, performing ceremonies in which she reads the entrails of an animal.
- "I am wise woman to this stronghold."
- "Our chief is strong. That is all that matters."
- "If you wish to trade, see me during daylight."
- "We have lived in Skyrim since before the Nords came. Our way is simple, all work to make the tribe strong. Only the bravest are allowed to lead, and to marry. A great chief is able to attract many wives and raise bold children. Wise women like myself are mothers of chietains. We guide the tribe and advice our kin on what is most pleasing to Malacath."
- "He is our creator and master. The Daedric Lord of the Sworn Oath and the Bloody Curse. Malacath teaches us to honor all words with action. To demand blood from enemies and strength from your allies. He watches over all Orcs as his children. A truth those who leave the stronghold are quick to forget."