- Main article: Tribunal Temple Quests
- Speak with Endryn Llethan.
- Journey to Ald Sotha.
- Retrieve the Shoes of St. Rilms.
- Return to Llethan.
Once the Nerevarine has completed the "Silent Pilgrimage," they will be tasked with obtaining an ancient relic of the Temple, the Shoes of St. Rilms. Endryn Llethan reveals that the Shoes were seen in a vision of a priest within the Daedric Shrine of Ald Sotha, near a statue of Mehrunes Dagon. The Nerevarine must journey there, and acquire them.
Ald Sotha can be found northwest of Vivec City. It is inhabited by several hostile cultists and leveled Daedra. Near the large statue of Mehrunes, inside the Shrine room, a chest can be found, containing the relics. Once the shoes are in the Nerevarine's possession, they may be returned to Llethan to complete the quest.
|Shoes of St. Rilms|
|10||Endryn Llethan asked me to find the Shoes of St. Rilms and return them to the Temple. A priest recently dreamt that the shoes were in the depths of Ald Sotha northeast of Vivec.
|100||Endryn Llethan thanked me for returning the sacred Shoes of St. Rilms.
|110||The Shoes of St. Rilms have been entrusted to my care.
- Once the Nerevarine has risen to the rank of Patriarch in the Temple, they may be given the Shoes by Llethan.
- If the Nerevarine has the shoes in their possession before obtaining the quest, they may give them directly to Llethan.
- The dialogue option "Give her the shoes" will be availble, despite the fact that Llethan is male.