Points of interestEdit
The home of Filnjar, the village blacksmith.
The home of Odfel and Grogmar gro-Burzag, two miners in the settlement.
Living quarters of Sylgja, a miner.
Redbelly is an ebony mine and is the main source of income and work for the community. When first visited, it is closed due to the Frostbite Spiders infesting it. After doing a miscellaneous quest to kill the spiders, the mine is opened again.
Filnjar asks the Dragonborn to clear out the danger in Redbelly Mine.
Hafjorg asks the Dragonborn to deliver Filnjar's ore sample back to her.
- The Bethesda Softworks Official Guidebook lists Redbelly Mine as an iron ore mine despite the fact that it only contains Ebony Ore. This incongruity is also present in character dialogue when speaking to Filnjar. He says that the mine was only an iron mine, but they discovered a new ore he wanted to identify. He is referring to a Quicksilver Ore the Dragonborn is tasked with bringing to the alchemist's wife in Riften. He states that Redbelly Mine is an Iron Mine (implying that it was, before the Ebony and Quicksilver was discovered).
- Shor's Stone is known for being the birthplace of Dralsi Indoril, daughter of Drayven Indoril, the true thief of the Staff of Chaos that was taken from the catacombs of Mournhold.
- It is also interesting to note that Shor's Stone has its own force of guards.
- It is one of the only settlements where wildlife—in particular frostbite spiders—may actually enter the town and begin attacking residents. It is possible for characters such as Filnjar to be killed as they will automatically attack any spiders or wolves that enter.
- Music tends to play irregularly in Shoe's Stone as one song can phase out and a different one can take over. Sometimes, music might not even play at all.
This section contains bugs related to Shor's Stone (Skyrim). Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- The frostbite spiders in Redbelly Mine will respawn over time, possibly resulting in the death of a resident.