Arkay is the God of the Cycle of Birth and Death. As such, his shrines are often encountered in the Hall of the Dead of most cities in Skyrim.
Activating the shrine confers the Blessing of Arkay for a duration of eight hours.
Only one blessing (effect) can be active at one time. Praying at a different shrine will remove this effect.
- Note: all shrines also require a shrine base:
- 1 x Sawn Log
- 2 x Quarried Stone
- 2 x Clay
- In the Hall of the Dead in Windhelm, Whiterun, Riften and Markarth.
- In the Solitude Catacombs on a table in the house.
- Near the Falkreath cemetery
- Northeast of Windhelm, close to the Winterhold Stormcloak Camp.
- At Wayward Pass
- At Bthardamz Upper District
- Shrine of Arkay: Windhelm Hills (unmarked location)
- In the center of the shrine is a globe that is quite similar in appearance to the Eye of Magnus, barring the turquoise color of the Eye.