Wearer is muffled and moves silently.
|Class: Light Armor, Boots|
|Upgrade Material: Leather|
- A full set of Shrouded Armor (including the Shrouded Boots) can be found in the Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary after completing the quest "With Friends Like These...".
- In the quest "The Cure for Madness", the Sanctuary Guardians each wear a set of this armor. Killing them will cause them to disappear, but they can be pickpocketed with the perk Perfect Touch.
- In the quest "Where You Hang Your Enemy's Head", buy the Master Bedroom upgrade and there will be a full set of Shrouded Armor (including the Shrouded Boots) on a mannequin in the room.
- Alternatively, a few pairs of Shrouded Boots can be obtained during the quest "Destroy the Dark Brotherhood!", as they can be looted from the bodies of the dead assassins.
Shrouded Boots can be upgraded at a workbench with Leather and the Arcane Blacksmith perk, however they do not benefit from any smithing perks. This means the armor cannot be improved past flawless quality without boosting the Smithing skill over 100. This can be achieved by using enchanted items and/or blacksmithing potions to Fortify Smithing.
Wearing this piece of armor grants the following skill bonus:
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)