|Faction||Crime Faction Falkreath|
Falkreath Jarl Ownership Faction
Job Jarl Faction
At a certain moment, Siddgeir took over the position as Jarl and replaced his uncle Dengeir. According to Dengeir, this was a plot of the Imperial Legion because his nephew had a good relationship with the Legion. But when asked as to why he did so Siddgeir says that he took over because his uncle was too old and frail to rule as a Jarl.
Siddgeir is lazy, letting his stewardess Nenya do all the work. He suggests the player become a Jarl as well, since Jarls are wealthy and powerful, but don't have to do anything at all.
If you take over the city as a Stormcloak, Dengeir of Stuhn takes over again as a Jarl. This makes the implication that his taking over of leadership from his uncle was in fact a plot of the Imperial Legion, and he was perfectly fit to rule the Falkreath Hold. Siddgeir can then be found in the Blue Palace along with the other Jarls, stewards, and housecarls that have been replaced.
Related quests Edit
- He wears the unique Refined Tunic.
- If you ask him for work he will ask you to bring him a bottle of Black-Briar Mead.
- If you bring him the mead and ask him for more work, he will send you to kill the bandit leader whom he apparently has had dealings with.
- After completing his two jobs, he will offer to make you his Thane if you assist 3 people in Falkreath.
- He is one of two Jarls to already have a thane before the Dragonborn's arrival; the other jarl is Jarl Elisif the Fair.
- If he is present at the Thalmor Embassy party, Siddgeir compliments the Thalmor and their power and expresses how Talos worshippers deserved their deaths. He also states that since most Nords think that the Imperials are still enemies, a "new day has dawned".
- After the Main Quest Season Unending, if the Dragonborn sides with the Empire, Siddgeir will regain his throne as Jarl of Falkreath. Dengeir will be moved to Candlehearth Hall in Windhelm.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)