Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
She is married to Alvor, Riverwood's blacksmith, and with whom she has a daughter named Dorthe. She expresses worries that her daughter is not being "lady-like" with her love of blacksmithing being similar to that of her father's.
Alvor "Sigrid! We have company!"
Sigrid "Hadvar! We've been so worried about you! Come, you two must be hungry. Sit down and I'll get you something to eat."
Alvor "Now then, boy, what's the big mystery? What are you doing here looking like you lost an argument with a cave bear?"
Hadvar "I don't know where to start. You know I was assigned to General Tullius's guard. We were stopped in Helgen when we were attacked by...a dragon."
Alvor "A dragon? That's ridiculous. You aren't drunk, are you boy?"
Sigrid "Husband. Let him tell his story."
Hadvar "Not much more to tell. The dragon flew over and just wrecked the whole place. Mass confusion. I don't know if anyone else got out alive. I doubt I'd have made it out if not for my friend here. I need to get back to Solitude and let them know what's happened. I thought you could help us out. Food, supplies, a place to stay."
Alvor "Of course! Any friend of Hadvar's is a friend of mine. I'd be glad to help however I can. [to player] Like I said, I'm glad to help however I can. But I need your help. We need your help. [gift options open] The Jarl needs to know if there's a dragon on the loose. Riverwood is defenseless...You need to get word to Jarl Balgruuf to send whatever soldiers he can. If you do this for me, I'll be in your debt."
Dorthe "Hadvar, did you really see a dragon? What did it look like? Did it have big teeth?"
Sigrid "Hush, child. Don't pester your cousin."
Alvor "Well, I'd better get back to work. You two make yourselves at home."
- "I'm spoken for you know, so don't get any ideas." —Greeting if the player character is male
- "You're pretty, I'll give ya that. Just stay away from my husband Alvor." —Greeting if the player character is female
- "He would dote on her so much. Let her work the forge and everything. I miss him so." —If Alvor dies
- Sigrid is friendlier to the Dragonborn if they side with Hadvar over Ralof during the quest "Unbound."
This section contains bugs related to Sigrid (Skyrim). Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Delphine, Alvor, Gerdur and Faendal, Sigrid can attack the Dragonborn for no apparent reason. Yielding to a guard or fast traveling to a different hold can generally fix this. Along with