Sigurd is a Nord found in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. He lives in Whiterun and works for Belethor in his shop. He can usually be seen chopping or carrying firewood, as well as wandering up and down the main street in Whiterun. His only line of dialogue denotes that he works at Belethor's store. He wears orange-brown clothes, and brown shoes.
The Legend of Sigurd and Gudrun is a poem composed by J.R.R Tolkien, from the Legend of Sigurd in Norse Mythology.
- He is one of the numerous NPCs who may ask for dropped armor.
- He may send Hired Thugs if one steals from him.
- Sigurd may enter Breezehome and not leave until the Dragonborn does.
- When chopping wood, split logs may become stuck to Sigurd's axe handle and left hand.
- He will float randomly, and use a hammer in front of Belethor General Good's.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)