|Sild the Warlock|
Enslaving the ghosts of those who died in his traps, he forces them to fight intruders. With those his trap ensnares, he conducts sadistic experiments. He meets his end when the Dragonborn escapes or avoids his trap and confronts him.
One of his traps is a covered pit people fall into when running for a conveniently placed chest. Those who fall, land in a cage of corpses. The cage is locked with an expert lock. Sild carries a key to the cage on his person. There is also a satchel next to the cage with a key in it, which can be reached through the bars.
- Sild's Journal can be found on a table to the left of the cage trap.
- The chest Sild placed as bait for his trap is empty, but there is a word of power on the wall behind it which is guarded by a leveled Draugr waiting for the Dragonborn.
- If the Dragonborn is crouching and has a high enough Sneak skill after falling into Sild's trap, they will remain undetected by the Warlock and the gate to the cage will be open. Sild will continue talking as if the Dragonborn is still in the trap, even after he has sneaked out of it.
- If the Dragonborn does not fall for the trap but instead goes around to enter Sild's lair from a stairwell, a player remaining hidden can see him stalking in circles around the trap, urging the next adventurer to fall for the chest. After a certain point a corpse will tumble through the trap, and Sild will express frustration at not having a live victim.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)