- Main article: Spells (Arena)
Silence allows the caster to silence another single creature, thus preventing it from casting spells. Upon a successful hit (touch) after the spell is cast, there is a 35% chance plus 2% for every level of the caster that the struck creature will be silenced. The duration of this silence is 1 round for every level of the caster.
- Acquired after reaching 450 research points
- The Elder Scrolls: Arena
- The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion