Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Main article: Spells (Arena)
Silence allows the caster to silence another single creature, thus preventing it from casting spells. Upon a successful hit (touch) after the spell is cast, there is a 35% chance plus 2% for every level of the caster that the struck creature will be silenced. The duration of this silence is 1 round for every level of the caster.
- Acquired after reaching 450 research points
- The Elder Scrolls: Arena
- The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion