Silorn is an Ayleid Ruin southeast of Skingrad and south of the gro-Bak Camp in the West Weald. It sits at the head of the Strid River. Sprawled across a wide area, ancillary ruins can be found near the waterfall to the west across a wooden bridge.
An impressive site, more of Silorn stands than in many Ayleid ruins and few are larger.
- Silorn, Sedorseli / Halls
- Silorn, Buroseli / Slave Halls
- Sometimes, Silorn can be entered before the quest Ambush is started. If entered, it cannot be exited and loading a prior save is required.
- Sometimes, the message saying why Silorn cannot be entered does not appear when the door is activated. Activating the door again causes the message to appear.
- There is a rock just north of Silorn's entrance, over-looking the Strid River, that makes wood contact sounds when jumped or walked on.