Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Silorn is an Ayleid Ruin southeast of Skingrad and south of the gro-Bak Camp in the West Weald. It sits at the head of the Strid River. Sprawled across a wide area, ancillary ruins can be found near the waterfall to the west across a wooden bridge.
An impressive site, more of Silorn stands than in many Ayleid ruins and few are larger.
- Silorn, Sedorseli / Halls
- Silorn, Buroseli / Slave Halls
- Sometimes, Silorn can be entered before the quest Ambush is started. If entered, it cannot be exited and loading a prior save is required.
- Sometimes, the message saying why Silorn cannot be entered does not appear when the door is activated. Activating the door again causes the message to appear.
- There is a rock just north of Silorn's entrance, over-looking the Strid River, that makes wood contact sounds when jumped or walked on.