The Silver-Blood Inn is an inn located in the city of Markarth, right inside the city gates.
During the quest "The Forsworn Conspiracy," if Weylin murdered Margret in the Markarth marketplace, the Dragonborn is directed to the Inn by Eltrys to investigate her murder. Margret had purchased the most expensive suite in the inn for an entire month. Alternatively, if Margret is saved, she can be found sitting at the fireplace.
The key to her room can be obtained either by looting the key from Margret's body (after Weylin kills her), persuading the owner, pickpocketing the owner, forcing entry into the room, or adding the key via Console commands. It can also be found on the inside of the counter.
- If Atar is killed in Karthwasten before he enters the mine, his mercenary friends will have entered the mine before combat is engaged. If the Dragonborn doesn't enter the mine and kill them there, they will be encountered at the Silver-Blood inn and will be hostile but with no penalty for killing them.
- Endon will become a fence once the Dragonborn completes the "Silver Lining" quest for the Thieves Guild. Endon can be found at the Silver-Blood Inn after 9 p.m. sitting at the bar.
- The tavern's beds are made out of solid stone, not wood, like the rest of the taverns in the game.
- Defeating Cosnach in brawl will allow all low-leveled items in the inn to be taken without penalty.
- Sitting in one of the chairs near the fireplace will result in an argument between the innkeeper and his wife before he yells at her to go serve the customer (the player character), where she will walk over and angrily ask them what they want, opening a bartering session.
This section contains bugs related to Silver-Blood Inn. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Markarth will not appear. To fix this, either reload a previous save or steal something of little value in front of everyone and when guards confront you, choose the "Pay off my bounty" option. When trying to exit the inn, sometimes the option to open the door to
- Sometimes when you exit the inn there will be an invisible wall that you cannot get past unless you reload a previous save.
- No cause is yet verified, but sometimes when entering the inn the game will crash (no solution as of yet).