Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Unlocked at Fighters Guild rank 2.
- Requires 1 Skill Point.
After reaching rank 4 in this skill, it is possible to Morph it:
- Activate again to pull enemy to you.
- U1:Significantly decreased the resource cost needed to pull an enemy target after hitting it with Silver Leash.
- U1: Fixed an issue with Silver Leash where the pull effect was not working against vampire player characters. 
- U2: This ability will now display the appropriate stun animation when used against Undead and Daedra. 
- U3: Updated the tooltip for this ability so it now states that the pull function only works on Undead and Daedra. 
- U6: Activating the secondary effect that pulls the target to you no longer has a cost, and now deals 15% more damage. This ability also now scales off Stamina instead of Magicka. 
- U7: Increased the pull damage for this ability by 33%. 
- U7: This ability now has the same height restrictions as the Dragonknight ability Fiery Grip. Your target must be within 8.5 meters above or below you for the pull to function. ref name="Update 7" />
- U7: Fixed an issue where Silver Leash could kill the target with fall damage. ref name="Update 7" />
- U7: This ability now properly displays an error message if the target is too high or low relative to the caster. ref name="Update 7" />
- U2: As of Update 2, All additional effects for Fighters Guild abilities now work against vampire player characters. 
- U4: Damage from Silver Bolts, Expert Hunter, and Trap Beast is now based on stamina and weapon damage instead of magicka and spell power. 
- U6: Decreased the base damage done by Silver Bolts by 80%, but increased the proc chance to 30% from 5%.
- U7: Fixed an issue where arrows would be missing after repeatedly using this ability.