| Base Value:|
- Silver Necklace: 1 Silver Ingot
- Silver Emerald Necklace: 1 Flawless Emerald, 1 Silver Ingot
- Silver Jeweled Necklace: 2 Flawless Garnets, 1 Silver Ingot
- Silver Sapphire Necklace: 1 Flawless Sapphire, 1 Silver Ingot
- 2 Silver Rings: 1 Silver Ingot
- Silver Amethyst Ring: 1 Amethyst, 1 Silver Ingot
- Silver Garnet Ring: 1 Garnet, 1 Silver Ingot
- Silver Ruby Ring: 1 Ruby, 1 Silver Ingot
- Moth gro-Bagol always sells Silver Ingots
- 2 can be found in Jorrvaskr Living Quarters.
- There are 6 scattered about the Solitude Blacksmith.
- 2 ingots can be found on shelves below deck in the Wreck of the Brinehammer.
- Members of the Silver Hand may carry an ingot with them.
- 10 ingots can be found on shelves scattered throughout Forsaken Crypt.
- There are 6 behind the counter in the Treasury House in Markarth.
- 1 can be found in House of Clan Battle-Born and 3 can be found behind the locked chest.
- 2 can be found The Scorched Hammer.
- Some can be found in East Empire Company Warehouse.
- 3 can be found in Cidhna Mine.
- 2 can be found somewhere in Markarth Ruins.
- 5 can be found in Endon's House with some Silver Ore and Quicksilver Ore and Ingots.
- 2 can be found in Katla's Farm.
- 2 can be found in Red Wave.
- 5 can be found inside Karthwasten Hall.
- 2 silver ingots and 4 or 5 silver ore can be found in Sanuarach Mine and Fenn's Gulch Mine.
- 2 can be stolen from Solitude Stables.
- 3 can be found in Honningbrew Meadery.
- Up to 7 can be found in an open chest in the library of the Jarl's Quarters of Dragonsreach. Inside the same room lying on the desk is also the Illusion skill book, Before the Ages of Man.
The following materials are needed to smelt a single Silver Ingot:
- Silver Ore (2)
- Weapons like the Silver Sword and the Silver Greatsword cannot be refined, even with Silver Ingots.
- The Bloodskal Blade, introduced in the Dragonborn DLC, can be upgraded with a silver ingot. This sword, however, does not benefit from any Smithing perks available.
- While Silver Ingots look almost identical to Steel Ingots, there are some differences, such as a slightly darker color and tarnished areas.