| Base Value:|
- Silver Necklace: 1 Silver Ingot
- Silver Emerald Necklace: 1 Flawless Emerald, 1 Silver Ingot
- Silver Jeweled Necklace: 2 Flawless Garnets, 1 Silver Ingot
- Silver Sapphire Necklace: 1 Flawless Sapphire, 1 Silver Ingot
- 2 Silver Ring: 1 Silver Ingot
- Silver Amethyst Ring: 1 Amethyst , 1 Silver Ingot
- Silver Garnet Ring: 1 Garnet , 1 Silver Ingot
- Silver Ruby Ring: 1 Ruby , 1 Silver Ingot
- Moth gro-Bagol always sells Silver Ingots
- 7 in an open chest in the library of the Jarl's Quarters of Dragonsreach.
- Several can be found in Jorrvaskr Living Quarters.
- There are 6 scattered about the Solitude Blacksmith.
- 2 ingots can be found on shelves below deck in the Wreck of the Brinehammer.
- Members of the Silver Hand may carry an ingot with them.
- 10 ingots can be found on shelves scattered throughout Forsaken Crypt.
- There are 6 behind the counter in the Treasury House in Markarth.
- 1 can be found in House of Clan Battle-Born and 3 can be found behind the locked chest.
- 2 can be found The Scorched Hammer.
- Some can be found in East Empire Company Warehouse.
- 3 can be found in Cidhna Mine.
- 2 can be found somewhere in Markarth Ruins.
- 5 can be found in Endon's House with some Silver Ore and Quicksilver Ore and Ingots.
- 2 can be found in Katla's Farm.
- 2 can be found in Red Wave.
- 5 can be found inside Karthwasten Hall.
- 2 silver ingots and 4 or 5 silver ore can be found in Sanuarach Mine and Fenn's Gulch Mine.
- 2 can be stolen from Solitude Stables.
- 3 can be found in Honningbrew Meadery
The following materials are needed to smelt a single Silver Ingot :
- Silver Ore (2)