| Base Value:|
- Main article: Ingots
A Silver Ingot is a small bar of refined metal. It is created from Silver Ore (2) using a smelter. It can be used to create various jewelry, and gems can be added to the jewelry. This can be a good source of low level rings for enchanting, since each ingot can yield two silver rings.
- You can find 7 in a open chest in the library of the Jarl's Quarters of Dragonsreach.
- Several can be found in Jorrvaskr Living Quarters.
- There are 6 scattered about the Solitude Blacksmith.
- 2 ingots can be found on shelves below deck in the Wreck of the Brinehammer.
- Members of the Silver Hand may carry an ingot with them.
- 10 ingots can be found on shelves scattered throughout Forsaken Crypt.
- It is possible for one or two to be found in Markarth, where the Blacksmith works.
- There are 6 if you unlock the gate behind the counter in the Treasure House in Markarth.
- 2 can be found in house battle born and 3 can be found behind the locked chest.
- 2 can be found The Schorched Hammer.
- Some (the number may changes from a player to another) can be found in East Empire Company Warehouse.
- 3 can be found in Cidha Mine.
- 2 can be found somewhere in Markarth Ruins.
- 5 can be found in Endon's house with some silver ore and quicksilver ore/ingots.You can also find some valuable neckalces and rings in Endon's house.
Weapons like Silver Sword and Silver Greatsword cannot be refined, even with Silver Ingots.