| Base Damage:|
| Base Value:|
Especially effective against undead.
|Class: One-Handed, Sword|
|Upgrade Material: N/A|
This sword is found almost exclusively on members of the Silver Hand, although one can be located in Castle Volkihar on the shelf above the Vampire Royal Armor. The Silver Hand are frequently encountered during quests for the Companions. Silver Hand strongholds are located at the following locations:
The effect is not a normal enchantment, so it is affected by the Elemental Fury shout and silver swords may be enchanted at an arcane enchanter to stack with their inherent ability. The description "Especially effective against Undead" will remain.
When fighting a vampire, the sword does an additional 20 points of damage.
- The silver sword is noticeably smaller than most other one-handed swords.
This section contains bugs related to Silver Sword. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Dragonborn will be holding an invisible silver sword. However, any equipped weapon will replace it, and it can not be equipped again. When putting two silver swords in the upstairs bedroom weapon rack in Proudspire Manor, the game may freeze. If a save is made immediately after putting them in, and the save is reloaded, the
- silver greatswords. If more than one silver sword in the inventory when the Dragonborn go to jail, additional swords will be added upon their release from jail. This also happens with
- If a silver sword and one or more other types of swords that are enchanted are on hand at the same time, very rarely all weapons will have the uncharged enchanted aura an them.
- Sometimes the blade loses its undead enchantment.
- When dropping several silver swords from inventory and exiting the menu, there may suddenly be a large number (300 or so) swords in inventory.