Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Silver weapons are crafted with a hardened silver/steel alloy. These weapons are among the few that will cause damage to spirits and are one of the only non-enchanted weapons (the other being Daedric weapons and high enough level Hand-to-Hand) able to do so. Silver weapons begin appearing randomly in the world and on opponents after level 4. The Imperial Guards along with all other city guards are equipped with Silver weapons, so as to combat any ghost-like creature or vampire that they may come across (or any that you summon).
|Weapon||Weapon Type||Base Value||Weight||Max. Damage||Health||Speed||Reach|
|Silver Battle Axe||Blunt, two-hand||125||41||16||288||0.8||1.2|
|Silver Claymore||Blade, two-hand||130||38||16||288||0.8||1.3|
|Silver Dagger||Blade, one-hand||40||5||9||162||1.4||0.6|
|Silver Longsword||Blade, one-hand||125||28||14||252||1.0||1.0|
|Silver Mace||Blunt, one-hand||70||23||14||252||0.9||1.0|
|Silver Shortsword||Blade, one-hand||50||12||11||198||1.2||0.8|
|Silver War Axe||Blunt, one-hand||60||20||12||216||1.1||0.8|
|Silver Warhammer||Blunt, two-hand||200||48||18||324||0.7||1.3|
- "Base Value" refers to the actual value without Mercantile or disposition affecting it.
- "Max. Damage" refers to the maximum amount of damage an item can do, assuming maximum stats and skill.
- "Health" refers to a weapon's durability.
- "Speed" refers to a weapon's attack speed.
- "Reach" refers to how close an opponent must be in order to be struck with a weapon.
- The Elder Scrolls: Arena
- The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
|Weapons in The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion|
|Arrows • Bows • Battle Axes • Claymores • Daggers • Longswords • Maces • Shortswords • War Axes • Warhammers|
|Amber Weapons • Bound Weapons • Daedric Weapons • Dark Seducer Weapons • Dremora Weapons • Durable Weapons • Dwarven Weapons • Ebony Weapons • Elven Weapons • Glass Weapons • |
Golden Saint Weapons • Iron Weapons • Madness Weapons • Silver Weapons • Steel Weapons
|Staves • Enchanted Weapons • Unique Weapons • Console Commands (Blade • Blunt • Bow • Staff)|
|Blade • Blunt • Marksman|