The Skaal Village is a small Nordic settlement located in the icy tundra of northern Solstheim. It is one of the three settlements in Solstheim and it is a short distance north of Thirsk Mead Hall. In the center of the village, three Skaal can be seen "sustaining" a glowing column-like apparition. If interacted with, they will say that they need to concentrate. The village will be empty excluding the three Skaal around the column and the child Aeta until completion of The Fate of the Skaal quest.
- Baldor Iron-Shaper's House – The home of village blacksmith, Baldor Iron-Shaper.
- Deor Woodcutter's House – The home of Deor Woodcutter and Yrsa.
- Edla's House – The home of Edla and her son Nikulas.
- Greathall – The home of village chief, Fanari Strong-Voice.
- Morwen's House – The home of Morwen.
- Oslaf's House – The home of Oslaf, Finna, and their daughter Aeta.
- Shaman's Hut – The home of village shaman, Storn Crag-Strider and Frea.
- Wulf Wild-Blood's House – The home of Wulf Wild-Blood.
- Aeta – Child
- Baldor Iron-Shaper – Blacksmith and Stalhrim craftsman
- Deor Woodcutter – Villager
- Edla – Elderly villager, mother of Nikulas
- Fanari Strong-Voice – Leader of the village
- Finna – Villager
- Frea – Shaman and potential follower
- Morwen – Possible marriage candidate
- Nikulas – Young villager eager to leave the village
- Oslaf – Villager
- Storn Crag-Strider – Elderly shaman of the village
- Tharstan – Nord scholar studying the Skaal people
- Wulf Wild-Blood – Hunter
- Yrsa – Villager
- A New Source of Stalhrim Locate the kidnapped Skaal blacksmith.
- Filial Bond Search for Wulf Wild-Blood's brother who he suspects has become a Werebear.
- Lost Legacy Help Tharstan explore the ancient ruins in Vahlok's Tomb.
- Morwen's Request Deliver Bera's necklace to Runil in Falkreath.
- Nikulas' Future Convince Nikulas to stay in Skaal Village.
- Animal Extermination Kill a cave bear in Deor Woodcutter's house.
This section contains bugs related to Skaal Village (Dragonborn). Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Fast traveling to this location can cause the Dragonborn to spawn high in the air, at which point they will then fall to the ground and usually die.
- Reload a previous save, fast travel out of Solstheim entirely, fast travel back into Solstheim, and then the Dragonborn can safely fast travel to the Skaal Village. This may need to be repeated each time this bug recurs.
- Alternatively, fast traveling to Thirsk Mead Hall and then walking the short distance to the Skaal Village can avoid this bug entirely.