- Baldor Iron-Shaper's House - The home of village blacksmith, Baldor Iron-Shaper.
- Deor Woodcutter's House - The home of Deor Woodcutter and Ysra.
- Edla's House - The home of Edla and her son Nikulas.
- Greathall - The home of village chief, Fanari Strong-Voice.
- Morwen's House - The home of Morwen.
- Oslaf's House - The home of Oslaf, Finna, and their daughter Aeta.
- Shaman's Hut - The home of village shaman, Storn Crag-Strider and Frea.
- Wulf Wild-Blood's House - The home of Wulf Wild-Blood.
- Aeta - Child.
- Baldor Iron-Shaper - blacksmith and Stalhrim craftsman.
- Deor Woodcutter - Villager.
- Edla - Elderly villager, mother of Nikulas.
- Fanari Strong-Voice - Leader of the Skaal Village.
- Finna - Villager.
- Frea - Shaman and potential follower.
- Morwen - Possible marriage candidate.
- Nikulas - Young villager eager to leave the village.
- Oslaf - Villager.
- Storn Crag-Stider - Elderly shaman of the village.
- Tharstan - Nord scholar studying the Skaal people.
- Wulf Wild-Blood - Hunter.
- Ysra - Villager.
- A New Source Of Stalhrim — Locate the kidnapped Skaal blacksmith.
- Filial Bond — Search for Wulf Wild-Blood's brother who he suspects has become a Werebear.
- Lost Legacy — Help Tharstan explore the ancient ruins in Vahlok's Tomb.
- Morwen's Request — Deliver Bera's necklace to Runil in Falkreath.
- Nikulas' Future — Convince Nikulas to stay in Skaal Village.