Skjor is a Nord who is a member of The Companions and one of the leaders of The Circle. It is assumed that Skjor is one of the highest ranked members of The Circle, quite possibly next to Kodlak Whitemane, as mentioned offhandly by Aela the Huntress and several other companions.
Before becoming a Companion, he fought in the Great War against the Thalmor before becoming critically injured in the fighting. After he recovered from his injuries he became a Sellsword for hire across Skyrim. He eventually joined the Companions.
The Dragonborn learns Skjor and several other members of the Companions are werewolves and have constructed a secret faction known as The Circle. Shortly after, Skjor helps the Dragonborn become a werewolf as well. He is killed by Krev the Skinner, a member of the Silver Hand.
- Skjør is Norwegian for fragile.
- According to Aela, he is the one of the strongest members of the circle.
- Skjor is presumably killed by Krev the Skinner.
- Skjor, Kodlak, and Vilkas are the only Companions that wear Wolf Armor.
- When the Dragonborn becomes Harbinger of the Companions, there is a chance that Skjor will be seen walking around Jorrvaskr. There are two version of this glitch- one where he follows the Dragonborn with his sword drawn and constantly initiates conversation, much like Aela the Huntress and Vilkas. In the other version, he simply says generic dialogue lines.
- If you ask Ria why she joined the Companions, she replies by asking if the Dragonborn has heard the story of Kodlak and Skjor fighting one-hundred orcs, implying that he may have been the strongest Companion behind Kodlak.
|Click to show Bugs|
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)