Skull is an item in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. There is only one type skull in Skyrim, though a variant is added in The Elder Scrolls V: Dragonborn. Skulls are an ingredient used for crafting a random unbound Dremora in the Atronach Forge.
- Bleak Falls Barrow after the main antechamber.
- Graywinter Watch has eleven skulls.
- Aretino Residence in Windhelm.
- The Midden underneath the College of Winterhold.
- The White Phial in Windhelm.
- Broken Helm Hollow has fifteen skulls.
- Eldersblood Peak has three skulls.
- Arcadia's Cauldron in Whiterun.
- Dustman's Cairn has two skulls.
- Random dungeon loot.
- The Ritual Stone, in the hole near the top of the stone itself.
- There are many in the Whiterun Catacombs.
- The main entrance (not secret entrance) to the Dawnstar Sanctuary.
- Jorrvaskr also has many skulls (though they will need to be stolen)
- Four skulls can be found on the body of Lord Tusk, a unique Horker in the Dragonborn DLC.
- A unique bloody red skull with an ornate carved pattern can be found in the first room of Kolbjorn Barrow.
- Skulls can be acquired by looting various Halls of the Dead.
- Habd's Remains can be looted from the giant chaurus reaper in the cavern under the basement of Frostflow Lighthouse as part the quest Frostflow Abyss in order to return them to the chest on the top of the lighthouse.
- The Ancient Traveler's Skull can be found on an altar at Wayward Pass, southwest of Alftand.
- Helgen Keep on the breakable skeleton on the wall in the torture chamber.
- Falion's House in Morthal on the shelves.