Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- When fighting the dragon at this altar, it is advisable not to bring the fight to the top of the clifftop, since the dragon's corpse can ragdoll all the way down the cliff, making its contents difficult to loot. Fighting the dragon at the altar's foot is an effective strategy, as it forces the dragon to lower its altitude or land to get a clear shot.
- If approached before the "Dragon Rising" quest is completed, this location will be host to a wisp mother and her wisps as well as a sacrificial table with a shrine of Akatosh on it.
This section contains bugs related to Skyborn Altar. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- When approaching the word wall the animation triggers and the word is learned but when you access shouts the word is not there to unlock so you can't learn it.
- When coming back to this location several times, it will be impossible to get the soul from the dead dragons on the lair.
- It is impossible to learn the word on the wall, you are in front of the wall and hear the "wind & souls," but the animation does not start.
- After killing the dragon and collecting loot and the word, Skyborn Altar will not have "Cleared" under its name on the world map.