Skyforge Steel weapons are identical in appearance to regular steel weapons. The damage rating of Skyforge Steel weapons is in the tier of Elven weaponry while the weight is the same as Steel. Skyforge Steel weapons benefit from the Steel Smithing perk. The weapons are leveled as well.
The Dragonborn receives a free Skyforge Steel weapon after joining The Companions and completing the quest Proving Honor. Like Steel weapons, they have Nordic runes and artwork engraved upon them, particularly around the hilt.
Attributes by pieceEdit
The following is a list of the Skyforge weapons Eorlund has for sale.
|Skyforge Steel Battle axe||21||21||150||0009f25f|
|Skyforge Steel Dagger||8||2.5||25||0009f25d|
|Skyforge Steel Greatsword||20||17||140||0009f25e|
|Skyforge Steel Sword||11||10||70||0009f25c|
|Skyforge Steel War Axe||12||12||80||0009f260|
- After completing any blacksmith's introduction to Smithing, the corresponding blacksmith may tell you: "Maybe you'll remember me when you're making Skyforge Steel, huh?"
- Skyforge Steel weapons cannot be crafted by the player, but they can improved by using a Grindstone.
- Instead, Skyforge Steel is purchased from Eorlund Grey-Mane after the Dragonborn has become a member of the Companions.
- When Eorlund Grey-Mane dies, Skyforge Steel weapons cannot be purchased, becoming unavailable.
- All the members from the Grey-Mane family carry a Skyforge Steel weapon, instead of an ordinary Steel weapon.
- The Skyforge Steel Dagger cannot be improved at a grindstone.
- A Skyforge Steel Greatsword may be dropped by Farkas during the Proving Honor quest; once he transforms. Upon changing back, Farkas equips an Iron Greatsword.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)