Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Slaughterfish Egg is an ingredient in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. It can be used to make potions at an alchemy lab as part of alchemy. They can also be used in a fish hatchery as part of The Elder Scrolls V: Hearthfire.
- Along the riverbed in most places
- Under the pond in Chillwind Depths.
- Islands surrounding Goldenglow Estate.
- In the marsh next to Windstad Manor.
- Main article: Potions (Skyrim)
|Resist Poison||Fortify Pickpocket||Lingering Damage Health||Fortify Stamina|
† multiple effects