Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Speak with Felisa Ulessen.
- Head to the Abebaal Egg Mine.
- (Either) Kill the rebel leader, Eleedal-Lei.
- (Or) Free Eleedal-Lei, convincing him to end the Rebellion.
- Return to Ulessen.
Once the Nerevarine has survived trying to give Mistress Therana a new skirt, Felisa Ulessen will inform the Nerevarine that the slaves at the Abebaal Egg Mine are rebelling. She will therefore ask the Nerevarine to quel the rebels in the mine.
Ending a RebellionEdit
In order to end the Rebellion at Abebaal (northwest of Tel Branora), the Nerevarine is faced with two options: killing their leader, Eleedal-Lei and the majority of the slaves or convincing him to end it by freeing him. If the Nerevarine chooses to kill Eleedal-Lei they will receive the Ring of Fire Storm, and, if they kill all the slaves in the mine, the Ring of Toxic Cloud.
If however, the Nerevarine chooses to free Eleedai-Lei, they will have to obtain the key (either from Therana, the Lower tower of Tel Branora, or in a container in the Mine). Once freed Eleedai-Lei will ask to have the key to free the rest of the slaves and, regardless, end the rebellion. This will result in Ulessen teaching the Nerevarine two command spells as a reward.
|10||Mouth Felisa Ulessen asked me to put down a slave rebellion the [sic] Abebaal Egg Mine which is northwest of Tel Branora.
|15||I agreed to free Eleedal-Lei. I need to find the key to his slave bracers.|
|50||I freed Eleedal-Lei in the Abebaal Egg Mine. He will free the other slaves and guide them back to Black Marsh.|
|100||Mouth Felisa Ulessen thanked me for stopping the slave revolt.
|110||I told Mouth Felisa Ulessen that the slaves were no longer in the Abebaal Egg Mine.
- In order to free all of the slaves in the mine, the Nerevarine must give Eleedai-Lei the key.
- When the Nerevarine returns to the Mine, they will discover a pile of slave bracers, a result of the freed slaves.
- The Toxic Cloud ring is one of the more powerful non-Daedric objects in The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind.
- No matter which option the Nerevarine chooses, they will receive the same reputation and disposition boosts.