- Main article: Tribunal Temple Quests
- Speak with Tharer Rotheloth.
- Head to Galom Daeus.
- Return to Rotheloth.
Having killed the Necromancer in Mawia, the Nerevarine may return to Tharer Rotheloth in Molag Mar. Rotheloth will reward the Nerevarine with a final quest to undertake in his behalf, destroying a vampire clan hiding in a nearby ruin. Specifically, Rotheloth wants the clan leader, Raxle Berne, to be killed, whom can be found (along with the rest of the clan) in Galom Daeus.
Rotheloth will give the Nerevarine some equipment, akin to that of a Vampire Hunter. This equipment includes a Daedric Warhammer named Veloth's Judgement, a Warden's Ring (which casts a Dispel spell) and the Belt of Balyna's Soothing Balm. With that, the Nerevarine may proceed to Galom Daeus, which can be found to the west of Uvirith's Grave.
Inside Galom Daeus, the Nerevarine will encounter several vampires, while Berne can be found in the Observatory. Once Berne is killed, the Nerevarine may return to Rotheloth (although there is a lot of valuable loot, including a daedric shield, within Galom Daeus) to complete the quest.
|Slay Raxle Berne|
|10||Tharer Rotheloth gave me the equipment of a vampire hunter. I must find the vampire Raxle Berne and slay him in the name of the Tribunal. Galom Daeus is southwest of Uvirith's Grave, which is west of Tel Fyr. I should go south from Uvirith's grave until I reach a river of lava, then follow that river to the west until I reach Galom Daeus.
|100||Tharer Rotheloth thanked me for slaying the vampire Raxle Berne in the name of the Tribunal.
- Rotheloth refers to Galom Daeus as if it was a Stronghold.
- This is incorrect, as it is in fact a Dwemer Ruin.
- If Berne has been killed prior to this quest, the Nerevarine will still obtain the rewards from Rotheloth.
- In this case, the Nerevarine will be rewarded with a Saint's Shield, instead of the Belt of Balyna's Soothing Balm.
- It is possible to complete this quest during the construction of the third phase of the Telvanni Stronghold (House Telvanni members only).