Slayer of Nature is a general achievement in The Elder Scrolls Online. It will reward 15 points when all objectives are met. Shadowfen is a good place to achieve this; as crocodiles, guar, kagouti and snakes count as lizard-like. Lurchers count as plant-like, and there are many insects as well.
Kill a variety of natural creatures in the wilds of Tamriel and beyond.
- Beasts (500)
- Insect-like Creatures (500)- Nilata Ruins in Bangkorai is inhabited by many Spider Daedra.
- Lizard-like Creatures (500)
- Plant-like Creatures (200) - Thulvald's Logging Camp is inhabited by many spriggans.
- Water-based Creatures (100) - The Chill Hollow features a few fast respawning ice wraiths. The Lion's Den features tons of ice wraiths!
- Chitinous Creatures (500) - North of Vivec's Antlers is a superb spot for killing dreugh. Mudcrabs of any level also count towards this total.
- Netches (50)