Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Slayer of Nature is a general achievement in The Elder Scrolls Online. It will reward 15 points when all objectives are met. Shadowfen is a good place to achieve this; as crocodiles, guar, kagouti and snakes count as lizard-like. Lurchers count as plant-like, and there are many insects as well.
Kill a variety of natural creatures in the wilds of Tamriel and beyond.
- Beasts (500)
- Insect-like Creatures (500)
- Lizard-like Creatures (500)
- Plant-like Creatures (200) - Thulvald's Logging Camp is inhabited by many spriggans.
- Water-based Creatures (100) - The Chill Hollow features a few fast respawning ice wraiths. The Lion's Den features tons of ice wraiths!
- Chitinous Creatures (500) - North of Vivec's Antlers is a superb spot for killing dreugh. Mudcrabs of any level also count towards this total.
- Netches (50)