- Items can be stored within the chests in Delphine's Secret Room, as they do not reset.
- Beds for sleeping can be rented.
- Two Alchemy Labs – One on the main floor and another in Delphine's Secret Room. The ingredients along the rim respawn every few days.
- Arcane Enchanter – Delphine's secret room.
- Sven the Bard can play songs upon request.
- Delphine – owner of the Inn; one of the last members of The Blades; main questline character
- Sven – the Bard of Riverwood; performs here every night.
- Orgnar – the inn's merchant.
- Hadvar (Imperials)
- Ralof (Stormcloaks)
- Embry – the town drunk
After the completion of the main quest, the Dragonborn becomes the owner to the "basement room", which has useful chests in which items can be stored. Likewise, items can be taken without accruing a bounty.
- If the Dragonborn gives a mead or ale to Embry when asked, the entire inn becomes friendly, allowing the player to sleep in the bed for free while still obtaining the Well Rested bonus. Likewise most of the items about the inn can thenceforth be picked up without being considered stealing.
This section contains bugs related to Sleeping Giant Inn. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- The Dragonborn may not be able to enter the inn.
- Sven was attacked. The inhabitants may attack the Dragonborn, assuming