|Sleeping Giant Inn|
|Sublocations||Delphine's Secret Room|
|Quests||A Blade in the Dark|
After the completion of the main quest, the Dragonborn becomes the owner to the "basement room", which has useful chests in which items can be stored. Likewise, items can be taken, without accruing a bounty.
- Items can be stored within the chests in Delphine's Secret Room, as they do not reset.
- Beds for sleeping can be rented.
- Alchemy Lab - secret room. The ingredients along the rim respawn every few days.
- Arcane Enchanter - secret room.
- Bards can play songs upon request.
- Delphine - owner of the Inn, one of the last members of The Blades, main questline character
- Sven - the Bard of Riverwood, performs here every night.
- Orgnar - the inn's merchant
- Hadvar (Imperials)
- Ralof (Stormcloaks)
- The inhabitants may attack you, assuming Sven was attacked.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)