While the sap increases the Dragonborn's health by 100, it is not without disadvantages; it seems to be hallucinogenic as it causes the Dragonborn's vision to become purple and distorted. Drinkers also experience slower movement speed. The sap is also a narcotic.
- Three bottles can be found inside of Sleeping Tree Cave; two in the chest and one on the body of Ulag.
- It can be obtained by activating the "Sap spigot" located on the base of the glowing tree in Sleeping Tree Camp.
- One can also be found in Redwater Den.DG
- It is often sold by people who also sell moon sugar and skooma.
- Ysolda's Shipment – It can be sold to Ysolda in Whiterun for an increased price after finding Ulag's body in the Sleeping Tree Cave.