- Talk to Commander Yjarnn.
- Find Sentry Thod.
- Hint: Talk to Camp members.
- Find Commander Yjarnn.
- Look for Commander Yarnn at the guard house.
- Talk to Lord Vurlop.
- Follow Commander Yjarnn.
- Hide and wait for Yjarnn to appear.
- Search Marla's House
- Talk to Hloenor Chill-Owl.
Talk to Odrasa Saram in the camp for more information on Thod's whereabouts. Time can be saved by taking Thod's armor, to be able to enter the barracks later. The commander will no longer be on the bridge. Talk to Hloenor Chill-Owl. Keep a safe distance when following the commander. There will be an alchemical report in Marla's House that provides details on what is going on in town.
- Starts the Fort Amol objective.
|This article has an excess of redlinks in it. Attention is requested to create new articles from links to relevant topics and remove those links which lead to pages unlikely to be covered by the wiki.|