It is a small cave, housing several witches and hags. It features a cooking pot, an Alchemy Lab and an Arcane Enchanter. Several spiders and a giant one also dwell inside the cave, protecting the witches. Towards the "end" of the cave, there is a Hagraven and several random loot chests.
- Those with a high sneak skill can free the Spriggan without alerting the Hagraven. In this case the Spriggan will assist with killing the Hagraven before exiting.
The cave is entered via a large Chasm, leading straight down to three skeevers surrounding a dead deer at the bottom. A long hallway leads to a large cavern with a Frostbite Spider and two Hags. In the centre of the room there is a cooking pot and two tents, within the foremost there is a chest and some Alchemy ingredients. To the left there is a small mound with a Staff of Paralysis lying over top of a crate with a potion and four Soul Gem Fragments.
To the right is the entrance to the next room. After going through a corridor and a small area with a Troll, there will be a larger room with lots of spider sacks and a giant rock pillar in the center. Here are 3 Frostbite Spiders. Straight ahead leads to a cave with a Giant Frostbite Spider, a dead bandit and a chest (this is a dead end).
To the left, before the cave area, a corridor leads to two more Frostbite Spiders and a pull chain, (To the left of the chain is a chest behind some cobwebs) that opens a rock wall into a cavern with a Hag. There are two large tents, within one is some alchemical ingredients and a Breathing Water spell book. In the other is a dead Elk.
The next room is a large open room with water (the body of a Novice Conjurer can be found floating here, containing loot) down the sides, with a Hag, a Hagraven and the Spriggan. The tent at the end of the room has two leveled Soul Gems and an Arcane Enchanter. To the right leads to a small empty room with a chest and a Alchemy Lab. Another Pull Chain opens a door to above the second room to make exiting easier.
It is possible to explore this location in reverse - when entering the cave, simply turn left, and jump up.
- Staff of Paralysis lying across box on mound in room with two witches
- Breathing Water in the most north-eastern room.
- 4 Chests
- 2 leveled Soul Gems
- Fly Amanita, Slaughterfish Egg, Slaughterfish Scales, Frost Salts (on a table inside a tent), Canis Root (outside the entrance) and Spider Eggs.
This section contains bugs related to Snapleg Cave. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- The Spriggan may be unable to pass through the cave's corridors when released, and will run in place before vanishing.