Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Main article: Skills (Morrowind)
This skill determines how well one can use sneak mode to sneak around NPCs. If you manage to sneak upon a character and then attack them, there is a chance of a critical hit. To tell whether or not the Nerevarine is visible/undetected while sneaking, there is an icon near the bottom. This icon displays the skill symbol for Sneak, a hand reaching for a bag. If the icon is not present, they have detected the Nerevarine.
If you activate an NPC while sneaking, a portion of their inventory is shown, and it's possible to pickpocket them. If you are caught while doing so, however, they will report your crime and attack you, regardless of whether anything was taken or not. If you exit their inventory and activate it again, there may be different items present from before. The higher the Sneak skill, the more items are shown.
- Alveleg, outside Ashanammu (up to 38)
- Vaveli Dralas, at Sadrith Mora, Morag Tong Guild (up to 44)
- Alven Salas, at Sadrith Mora, Morag Tong Guild (up to 44)
- Golveso Senim, at Telvanni Waistworks (up to 44)
- Arathor, at the South Wall Cornerclub (up to 46)
- Sarmosia Vant, at the Imperial Chapel (up to level 47)
- Silius Fulcinius, at Telvanni Tower (up to 47)
- Borwen, in the Covenant (up to 48)
- Cirwedh, at Telvanni Tower (up to 48)
- Hanarai Assutlanipal, at Ald'ruhn (up to 48)
- Nine-Toes, in his house (up to 50)
- Stlubo Otiustiris, at Almurbalarammi (up to 58)
- Tuls Valen, in the Ald'ruhn Temple (up to 59)
- Endryn Llethan, in the Vivec, Temple Canton (up to 62)
- Ruccia Conician, at Ebonheart (up to 65)
- Ernse Llervu, in the Vivec, St. Delyn Canton (up to 71)
- Aerin, at Andus Tradehouse (up to 84)
- Wadarkhu, at Gnaar Mok (up to 100)